Why is it important for society?

Why is it important for society and how we approach to the topic?

After making a comparison with other countries in which railways have been operating for years, we can realize the negative consequences that the abandonment of the railway net in Colombia has had in the development of the country.  That’s one of the main reasons why we found this topic so important for our society, since it would contribute to Colombia’s development in terms of competitiveness,  because transportation of goods, merchandise and passengers would be easier and cheaper, which consequently would improve the economy and quality of life of Colombian population in so many ways.







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. It is an interesting topic that I had never thought about, and I never realised it's importance, as the blog says. I would like Colombia had trains and railways, so, many things would be easier. I can’t imagine a good train and railway in Colombia, because the government doesn’t have special interest on it. In other countries that might be an efficient way of transport, not just for people but also for goods and food; in this way it helps to increase the productivity and economy from a country. I am interested to know more about this topic and the development.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an important topic to talk about and comment on. Usually, people don't realize how a thing, or in this case, a transport, could improve our lives in terms of economy and quality. I also consider that a good strategy could be to compare railways of other countries so we could make an effective plan to apply here in Colombia. I am interested to know the possibilities that this could bring to our country and how it is necessary to implement it here to make it functional, accessible to many people and capable of carrying merchandise effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider they deserve a 4.8 I liked it so much, maybe I would like to see more new or data about the other countries. But it is was good developed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also consider they deserve a 4.8. The topic is interesting, besides they explain really well its importance and some of its main facts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment